4. Price, payment, and service and Subscription provision
1. Upon expiration of your Subscription, we will automatically renew your Subscription at the then-current rates, unless the Subscription is cancelled or terminated in accordance with this Terms and Conditions. If you are on an annual Subscription plan, at the end of your annual Subscription, we will automatically renew your Services on a monthly Subscription plan at the then-current rates, unless the Subscription is cancelled or terminated in accordance with this Terms and Conditions. If you have signed up for an annual Subscription, we will provide you notice of such upcoming automatic renewal of your Subscription plan between 30 days prior to the end of your applicable annual Subscription plan term.
2. It is possible that the price for Services you have subscribed to may be subject to increase from the date you purchased your Subscription(s). If that happens, we will notify you of the anticipated price increase to go into effect at the start of the next renewal term, and we will not provide the extensions for the next renewal term until you have confirmed that you wish to continue your Subscription at the new price.
3. You agree to pay the periodical charge for the extensions from a credit card, information for which you have or will have supplied to us. You authorise us to arrange withdrawal of funds on this card for the applicable fees and taxes regularly at the due date before the next period starts, in accordance with this Terms and Conditions.
4. Payments are non-refundable, and there are no credits or rebates for partially used or unused Subscription periods. You must pay for all third party charges connected with Your use of the Application and if the purchase is made from any third party, You must contact them in an event that You wish to demand a refund.
5. You agree and give your consent that SaasPlugin shall not be held responsible for any information and services available in Third-party website in regards to their authenticity, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Any service availed from the Third-party is not a subject to be associated with SaasPlugin and You should not claim or demand SaasPlugin to be responsible for any liability.
6. You agree that You have given your consent to comply with the Terms of agreement when using any Third-party service and SaasPlugin is not to be held accountable for any risk You undertake.
7. Our Services will be provided via our website or through email by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. To avoid additional Subscription charges at the end of your Subscription term, you may cancel your Subscription at any time during the term by contacting us via email at email@example.com.. You must cancel your Subscription before the end of the Subscription term to avoid automatic renewal of your extensions. If you purchased extensions from a third party, please contact the third party directly to cancel the extensions in accordance to their Terms & Conditions e.g Zoho Marketplace.
9. We may change the nature of extensions at any time. We may tell you about any such change by email or by posting details on Our Website. We also reserve the right to elect not to renew any or all of your Subscription plans prior to the start of a new Subscription period with written notice to you.
10. If we change the nature of extensions, you may terminate this Terms and Conditions.
11. If a change we make in the extensions, involves action on your part, and you do not take that action, we are entitled to terminate the Services to you without notice.
12. In the event that we are unable to charge your chosen payment method in accordance with this Terms and Conditions, we may terminate this agreement and your access to the extension, including any purchased Subscription plan, immediately without notice.
13. You may not share or allow others to use the extension in your name.
14. We will do our best to maintain Our Website so that you have constant use, but there will be times when your use may be interrupted. Interruption in using the extensions for reasonable periods for maintenance or causes beyond our control is not a ground for repayment of money you have paid. When we are aware of the likelihood of down time, we will tell you in advance.